No matter which Real Estate Agent you hire to help you sell your house, they very likely will do the following 2 marketing activies:
- Place the listing on the MLS, which then gets disbursed to many websites online including Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, etc.
- Put a For Sale sign in the yard
But what will they do beyond this? What will your house look like online? What kind of activity will they stoke with additional marketing? Here are a few things that I do to make sure you get MORE exposure & MORE showings:
Professional Drone Video
- Professional drone video of your property & neighborhood
- This is exterior only, so we can do this immediately while you may be making repairs, cleaning, staging etc on the interior.
- I can begin marketing your home and create activity before it is even available to show
- 95% of buyers use the internet to search for homes, so it is VERY important to make sure your house looks good online!
- Professional photos are obviously better than those taken by an agent with their phone.
- Potential buyers will skip over your home online if it does not look good.
3D Matterport Tour
- The 3D Matterport tour is really cool. You can walk through the house virtually, and you are in control of it!
- Offers a visceral sense of a property that increases emotional engagement.
- Virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours (Realtor.com)
- I personally will do a video walk-through of the home, highlighting its features. My experience as a film major helps me to edit these effectively.
- Videos are very effective for marketing:
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week!
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
Open House Strategy
- I won’t just hold an open house, I will market it too!
- Ideally we have an open house scheduled right around the time we are getting the house on the market.
- I will market the open house 7-10 days ahead of time, ideally even before it hits the MLS.
I am part of a national network of
Realtors who specialize in Facebook advertising and are taught by Grant Wise,
one of the best in the industry.
Targeted marketing on Facebook allows me to get your home in front of
10,000+ potential buyers – these are
people who are thinking about moving in the area and might be interested in
- Facebook has over 1.5 BILLION daily active users!
- The average amount of time spent on Facebook PER VISIT is 20 minutes!
- 19% of time spent on mobile devices is on Facebook!